no pictures still.... lol...
As I have been following Dr.'s orders so well (yeah). I have found some hobbies that my kids do not like, sitting while I box up all their toys because I can not get them to pick even one up so I can tuck them in without seeing my life flash before my eyes.
And playing mafia wars under not only my account (Jennifer Van Meter -be my friends) but hobbies as well :D and farmville both players as well too.
my foot is healing fine and I have finally been given permission to take a full shower (not this hang your foot out of the bath crap anymore yea!) I should be off crutches on Tuesday and than i can do what ever the crap I want finally! (like the watermelon bust on Monday at the library @ 6.30 pm - I know it is not Tuesday but I want to go!)
thanks for your good suggestions
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment