Saturday, July 18, 2009

Poor Me

I do not have any pictures...but.

I had to have surgery on my foot... you know the story...

The surgery went well.... less time than expected and less filing than was thought also. This will almost assuredly mean less healing time also.

Grandma, Grandpa and my little sister took Care of me and the kids after (the kids before and during also) surgery (THANKS!!) until Daddy got done with his new-student-orientation which he loved... not.
I have been told to stay off my feet and elevate my foot for the first few days ( I hope that means until yesterday....H.P. was good :D) There is a lesson to be taught here.... there is only a few things you can do while on your butt and none of them are good for the mother of three (always too much to do).

So here i am. sitting with my foot in the air.. board to tears ..... kay not really 'cuz Daddy is at work! And I am feeling sorry for my self.


If I had a play list it should be playing "my heart bleeds for you."

6 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

I think you need an addiction, how about Mafia Wars LOL :)

Jana said...

You don't have any video games you like to play? How about Dance Dance Revolution. (Just kidding--that was mean!) I hear facebook is addicting. Hope you heal quickly.

Jeramie said...

I was sick for a week once. That was a very dangerous time for me...the boardom drove me to giving fanfiction a try...now I'm addicted. I wouldn't suggest that....unless you want to, I know this guy.....

Jenn said...

yes i play as "Mark Van Meter" under the alius Jared Van Meter...lol

Jenn said...

Fan fiction.... Jeramie, Ammon publishes on that site ... that scaires me more than I would like to admit!... lol

Melissa Baird said...

Actually, I don't know why you had surgery on your foot. You can tell me, though. And what new student orientation thing a ma bob is Jared doing?