I have posted pictures of the girls online and Jared has not changed for a while, so I was thinking that it might be time to post a picture of me. I do understand that i am just about larger than life but, unfortunately that is life as a pregnant woman.
Dont I look so wonderfull with out any make-up?!
My due- date is augest 26th so, at least I do not have to be like this much longer ..... I can pop soon.


4 comments:
Sweet pic. Isn't Jared going to feel left out?
Whoa Jen,
You grew tons since I left. Must be a heathy baby. Bye the way, my email is melissabaird48@yahoo.com.
Good luck with the birth. I hopew everything goes well.
Aaaaaagh you have gained a lot of weight since I have seen you. I love it. It is so cute!)
i know i am such a fatty... but i really have only gained 10 pounds. it just feals like 25 pounds (pounds have a way of doing that)
Post a Comment