I am counting down for two events!
1. (EDITED FOR CONTENT) going into kindergarten! yea! that will be so much fun for her. I think it does make me old though, oh well it is Worth it. it is only 31 ( i think) days away!
2. the birth of (EDITED FOR CONTENT) . that is going to be a nice relief and a huge stress all at the same time! it is crazy how things work out like that. I can not Waite ( I can only because I have to ). this will be 45 days away! ( 42 if we are lucky ).
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think you should make a countdown chain like when we were in grade school. You know when you put a piece of candy in for each day. That we be cool.
Yes! Definetly make a countdown chain.
Whenever Mia gets on your nerves, have her count the remaining links. That will distract her, and reasure you. :)
Post a Comment