Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 60th Anniversary!




This is Mary Jergins. I think she is beautiful!
She is my father's mother, making her my grandmother. I am proud to have her as a grandmother. I have always known that she has loved me. I remember the holidays at her house, in the morning she would always make us eggs, sausage and pancakes with syrup. They were delicious!







This is Jimmy Jergins. I think he is handsome!
He is my father's father, making him my grandfather. He is the kind of person who will make time for anyone. I have always known that he has loved me.
There were times when I was little that I did not know whether or not he knew I was a girl or a boy, because he would always say to my sister and I "Hello boys!".






This is my Grandma and Grandpa Jergins.
Today is their 60th anniversary! They were married on July 7 1948. That is a long time to love someone and live with them. I admire my grandparents for their love for us and everyone else. I wish that in 52 years Jared and I can have what they have, a marriage that is 60 years strong!







This is a picture of their family. Grandma and Grandpa with their 4 girls and son. ( my Aunts and Dad )



3 comments:

Jeramie said...

I love the flower in Grandpa's hair! Who put it there?

Jenn said...

I think it was Tonya.

Mom at Our House said...

That is so awesome. I wish I could post a blog like that. To bad all my Grandpa's are dead. Thanks for reminding me. I am going to go cry now. *sobs in the back ground* okay I am fine now *sniffle* I really do think that is awesome *sniffle* I hope Todd and I can have a party like that in *sniffle* 52.5 years.