Someone asked me the other day "what is your definition of love? Not a text book answer but to you what is love?"
I have thought about it. I am now asking all of those who read to leave a comment answer, because I am curious now what is every one's definition of love.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Love is the ultimate form of selflessness.
that is a good defination.
Are you going to post yours? I would like to hear it.
Love starts out as a feeling, but as time goes on, love is more of an action, a form of doing, than just a feeling. It's not only caring and feeling concern for the welfare of another person, its always showing care and concern as well.
so this has nothing to do with love and everything to do with Sean. 7 lbs is not that big. Both of my boys were over 7 lbs and they are small for my family. So I hope he is 12 lbs.
my defination is:true love is loveing someone, not inspite of their flaws, but because of them.
To Becca: "BOOO!" no way! lexi was my biggest and she was almost 7 lbs.
Post a Comment