IT was um...July of 1998.
So that means I had just finished high school the year before and was starting my second year of college at Dixie ( now Dixie State). Life was good. I was working as a CNA at Red Cliffs Regional Care Center (that was not too fun). I bought my first car it was a VW Rabbit (it was a piece of hud) but I loved it none the less!5 things on my to do list:
1. have a clean house for the 4Th of July!
2. pack for the hospital.
3. put my nursery together (make it not an office).
4. have a baby (a boy is what I have been planing on).
5. endure until the end.
Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. buy a house!
2. Pay off debt
3. Invest
4. get a food storage
5. go on a kick &%$ vacation with my family
6. save for my kids education (no PELL grant for them if I am rich!)
7. help others who may need it
Above all else...HAVE FUN
Places I have lived:
1. Avendale, AZ (we lived accost from the pool, Yea!)
2. Lovelock, NZ (only there for 2 months; horses and cows stink)
3. Martin, SD (I was in the religious minority, what an eye opener!)
4. Ivans, UT (we had a cow scull in our front yard... mom hated it!)
5. Kanab, UT (home of the 'pink bridge' that is one to be feared if any)
6. Kearns, UT (as a kid, ... I did not know it was the ghetto until I went back to visit about 5 years ago)
7. Ogden, UT (i was a baby does it count?)
8. St. George, UT ( still here .... seems like every other move I end up back there)
I don't think that I left anywhere out...but it's possible.
Now for the difficult part. I'm supposed to tag 5 people.
Not to difficult because I only read 6 blogs (not including my own) and one has been tagged - thanks Jeramie!-. So, Kim, Heather, Becca, Melissa, and Janna you are it. :D


1 comment:
I love your blog it is so ubber cute!
Post a Comment