This is a pic of Gremlin's First Grade Teacher. Gremlin came home from the 2nd day of school and said " I am not a kid, I am now a First Grader."
I thought I was going to fall down laughing.
This does change my job description just a little though. Instead of being the chauffeur, alarm clock, cook, maid, nurse, babysitter, secretary, and etc. Those jobs are a year round thing but now I am the new live in tutor. To not just Gremlin, but to Scooter and Dad as well. yes, Dad has started school .(finally!).
I do not have a pick of Dad going to school, but rest assured that this is funny enough to take the time to get and post so the pic will come soon.


4 comments:
FUN!!! I love the new look of your page! it is so cute!
I, too, prefer this blog skin to the old blog skin. Does this make me a blogist?
Congrats to both the students.
You sound busy enough. I suppose learning is a worthwhile venture.
Post a Comment