these pics are supposed to go with my last post..... don't I look just wonderful?

I know why only the new mothers look good in the hospital..... that is they are the only persons they will feed! they would not even give me water!
I felt like a prisoner of war...nope, POW'S get at least water. Granted they brought me soup the next day.
I was so very board, I could not focus long enough to get involved with anything ... even sleep... how sad is that?!

really he is a beautiful baby. Jimmy is thinking "no
poveraci please!"

I know Nicole and Jimmy and Kendell look awesome too.
we were all so lucky that all of this took place after Jeramie & Nick's wedding. but only hours after everyone left mom's house... sorry mom!
*these pics are curtsy of my Daddy. Thanks Grandpa.
4 comments:
Where is the pic of the gal-bladder?
I've had the surgery not so fun... I will be in St. george in two weeks. Give me a call or email me you phone number
Um, I think your water priviliges depend on whom is holding you prisioner. Apparently Dixie Regional doesn't follow the Geneva Convention.
At least they don't give you water one drop at a time, like the Chinese.
I know, I know...BAD JERAMIE! But it was so funny that I couldn't resist.
It's too bad they didn't let you take your gallbladder home, to show something for it. Some people keep their old teeth, some keep their cut hair, why not a gallbladder? Anyway, I'm sorry you've lost it. Your body will probably miss it...even though it wasn't liking it before you got it taken out. So, was it gallstones? We once thought Jon might have a problem and gallbladder surgery was something we researched tons about.
Post a Comment