Monday, March 30, 2009

Our Week


CONGRATS GO TO :

JERAMIE & NICK ELLIS

&

JIMMY & NICOLE & KENDELL




As most of you know that my older sister got married - as the saying goes
"one day I'll find my geek.... He'll be a total freak.... Oh, how my future looks so bleak!"-

she is happy and that is what really counts!


now some new news....

my brother's wife had their baby, Kendell Charles Jergins. way to go Jim and Nicole!



I also went to the hospital to deliver a gal-bladder just FYI... this is not a fun surgery i would have rather had plastic surgery (new boobies and a tummy-tuck).


props go to my lovely husband for playing daddy as mommy for the weekend while i was being starved in the hospital (i was to eat nothing for one day and only liquids for the next).

anyway i am home and now healthy (I think)


2 comments:

Jana said...

I'm glad everything went well with your surgery. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Mom at Our House said...

So did you miss your sis's wedding because of your new baby gal bladder.

I am glad you are okay.

That is a lot of info for one post