Thousands gather to attend Global Warming protest.
Free donuts and hot chocolate were served to all in attendance.
*Thank you Becca for informing us about these alarming Global Warming protests. I was told Al Gore was at the head of this group. I guess that is why this protest was so important. I hope they didn't have any heated discussions!



4 comments:
Heated discussions! At a global warming protest! Isn't spewing hot air at a global warming protest a little hypocritical?
Oh, I forgot to say something. I would be interested to see the results of this protest. I think a follow up post is in order, let's say three months from now.
I was a firm believer in Global Warming in December when I had two weeks straight of frigid 20+ below temperatures.
And the past four months where snow has been on the ground as a constant cover....AL Gore needs to move to Montana to change his view about the too hot world.
So the thing that makes this double funny is that they really did hold a global warming protest on Monday, IN THE MIDDLE OF A SNOW STORM. Needless to say (but I am going to say it anyways) They were made fun of A LOT
*PS you should totally enable word verification, your blog is private
Post a Comment