Monday, November 17, 2008

Assimilation

We are assimilated! We are now Borg!



From this post on we have new identity's, : Daddy is now 1of5, Mommy is now 2of5 , my #1 daughter is now 3of5 , my #2 daughter is now 4of 5 , and my son is 5of 5.








This is Borg 1of5 . do we not look very fetching as our new role as Borg king?




This is we 2of5 are we not the hottest half human half machine you have ever saw?










we wonder if this means we will feel the need to blog in Borg also.... do we control borg blog thoughts? say that 10 times fast :P

Just kidding but that might be a fun challenge!








4 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

Hey misses 2of5 you still have your name on your blog. It is right by your profile and everytime you post, it says posted by "your name"

Jenn said...

That is okay I figure if you are looking at my blog than you already know that information. anyway the mame jennifer in it's self is kinda anonymity.

Jeramie said...

Yes,'jenn' is. However, I just want to draw your attention to the name associated with your comment.

If you're striving for a nameless blog, you might want to change that. ;)

Jeramie said...

Please don't blog in borg. While I was able to guess that Waylon's door mat said welcome, I really don't read binary.