Thursday, August 7, 2008

MY BUDWEISER SALUTE

So a few month back (march) my sister got keyed (her car) and she did her Budweiser salute and it made her feel better, so here is my attempt.

Here's to you Mr. pregnancy clothes designer man.
This bud is for you.

I understand your difficulty in trying to design clothes for a body type that you could never understand. But don't you think that those of us who have the nerve and conviction to carry a child to term. Then give birth to said child deserve at least the smallest amount of respect?

Could this respect not be shown in the form of not having our ill-fitting pants fall down in public or private for that matter! In fact do we even have to have ill-fitting pants in the first place? We like to keep our body's covered, at least the majority of us do.

So my advice to any maternity designer ... stay sober when designing clothes for those who can not drink themselves, and get a bigger model!

PS. Jeramie was right I do feel a bit better! :D

2 comments:

Jeramie said...

Glad it helped!

Anonymous said...

I have one word for you, Suspenders! Now having told you that word I relize I don't actually know how to spell it so hopefully you know what I was trying to tell you. Oh crap that is way more than one word so forget that whole one word thing